Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wow....chicken

Okay, so hopes of live updates failed due to limitations of mobile blogging on my blackberry, but here's a quick run-down:
4 chicken biscuits
2 chick-fil-a sandwiches
1 char grilled sand which
1 medium fry
2 boxes 8-count nuggets
1 cookies and cream milk shake
1 ice(d)ream
52 coupons for a free #1 combo

Total expense paid to chik-fil-a $0

Total damage done to my body. -10 years of life + busted knee from frozen t-shirt contest...

I might write up a full "review" of this later, but eight now, I wanna sleep. Been up 27 hours in a chikfila parking lot....

T
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

Rainmaker said...

Wow...omg.

Marci said...

Wowsers!!!!!!

gemini said...

This is something I'd like to do someday ... maybe I should start with a duathlon, move to a 1/2 and eventually a full ironman!