Monday, February 8, 2010

Just a quick update…

My toe is almost normal, after only about four days.  I have to say I'm pretty surprised by it.  Other than a “cosmetic” problem, i think I'll be in the pool tomorrow, and in cycling/running shoes by Friday.

On another note, I’ve decided to simply replace my Forerunner 305.  Ouch, that hurts to even say.  It sucks having to buy it, but it sucks even more the fact that I'm re-buying it.  And it sucks EVEN MOST that as of now, I will pay more for it the second time:

Below is a screen capture of my order from 2008:

forerunner2008

Please note the price tag of 149.99, with free shipping. Fast-forward almost 14 months, and check out Amazon's price TODAY:

forerunner2010

If someone could riddle me Amazon’s pricing scheme, I'd appreciate it.  The price jumps around what seems like at an hourly rate, but I just don’t understand how 14 months after i bought the 305, with no coupon/special circumstance, I am going to end up paying more for it.

Go figure.

No comments: